Sunday, January 23, 2011

Benefit Boing Eyebright To Go

Hey girls! I have been so busy with family, school, and friends that I haven't blogged for so long! I'm sorry :( But today I am blogging about something that I have  had on my mind since I first saw it. It's the Benefit Boing Eyebright To Go! Not only do I love Benefit and mini travel sized items that I can just keep in my bag on the go, but these are two bestselling products from them. The are sold only at Ulta stores for only (ready?) $12! Boing itself retails for $18 and Eye Bright retails for $20 each! This is great if you look into the mirror at school and look a little tired from those dark circles under your eyes! Or, if one of your pimple "friend" pops out of nowhere during the day! This is a great product that I have yet to buy! Tell me what you think about this sassy duo of products! Have a great Sunday! Comment below and subscribe!

You can find this at the site below!


Ulta Online:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2221150&productId=xlsImpprod2500117&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80032%20cat80024


                                                      

12 comments:

  1. I've been looking for some new make up recently so I may give this one a try :) I'm such a cheap skate with make up and really need to splash out on something well worth it!

    In response to your comment on my blog, of course I shall follow and thank you for returning it? :)

    X

    www.veritalane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed! Thank you so much!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! thanks so much for visiting me and the compliments :) i will have to try the benefit eye bright to go.

    new follower here!! please come back to visit and follow me too.

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! thanks for stopping by my blog! i am now a follower of yours. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, thanks so much for the comment and of course i'll follow back!

    and Mimi, you're very welcome! I'm doing the same :)

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Thanks for the intro! Heres a secret to online ordering. Order through EBATES (referral) that way you can get x% cash back on almost all your online orders via check by mail or PayPal

    Just Better Together
    come check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh! thanks for the tip! i love these new double sided makeup compacts! they just make life so much easier! lovely blog by the way dear! so fresh and inspiring! definitely following! i would love it if you would follow mine as well!

    love from,
    raeshelle!

    www.hellobombshellblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome doll! Thanks so much for the sweet comment and I'd also love to follow back!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete
  10. thx for your sweet comment..
    great blog
    X
    monicakosasih.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx for your comment, you've got a lovely blog


    the bags were purchased in various places, shopbop.com, satineboutique.com, theoutnet.com, forwardforward.com to name a couple of places.. hope you find a great bag, following~


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks you guys so much for replying! And Viv, I will certainly be checking those websites out! Thanks!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete