Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Fling: Rings!

Hey girls! Still being fashionable? I hope so! But knowing you all, some of you are probably already far into spring and some of us (like me) are still suffering with the occasional mood swings that the weather has. But one thing that weather has no control over is our accessories! Rings are my obsession and have been for the longest time! I just wanted to give you all an idea of what cuts, colors, and shapes are HOT for this season! Enjoy lovelies! (I also included how I organize them! Which are the first and last picture!)

xoxo,
Miss Nine West




Questions? Leave a comment! <3

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got so many pretty statement rings! I only have a few but am constantly on the look out for other ones.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Courtney! I mostly collect them and keep them for at least a year before i'm done with them! You can find very inexpensivee ones from Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and H&M!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your ring collection! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rabia (baji)

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you got so many gorgeous rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, such a nice collection, i cant choose a favourite!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous collection of rings! All so different & wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE fun rings! GREAT blog!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://www.mgstylemix.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I might just have fallen in love with your ring collection!

    ReplyDelete