Thursday, April 21, 2011

Her name was Crochet...

Crochet:
–noun
1.
needlework done with a needle having a small hook at one end for drawing the thread or yarn through intertwined loops.
 
~
Hi girls, so today I was out shopping with my sister and came across some great finds! I bring to you all some things that I picked up from Wet Seal (linked in the right sidebar) who were having their Buy One Get One For 1 Cent deal! I got both of these shirts with my own money and am not affiliated with Wet Seal or any other companies mentioned. Enjoy!

This one is the first one I saw and has gorgeous crochet detailing mixed with some lace detailing on the back! This one was originally $19.80 and I got it for $12.99!

Front - first two pictures
Back - last two pictures




And the second top that I got was a sleeveless light green tank with crochet detailing on the pocket and extravagant detailing on the back! I would recommend wearing this top with a full sleeved shirt of a different color underneath to peek through all of the detailing! This top was originally $14.80 and I got it for 1 cent!

Front:


Back:


xoxo,
Miss Nine West

2 comments: