Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vintage Peice of the Week

Hey girls! I was cleaning out my drawers of things to donate and came across an amazing spring piece that is bright and can add a pop of color to any outfit! It is my vintage Chloe clutch! I have had this for years and it is the best quality leather that anyone can imagine! On the inside it is the softest suede and it has gold detailing on the outside as well as the zipper. This piece retailed for just under $400 in 2007. So here it is! Enjoy lovelies!

xoxo,
Miss Nine West





4 comments:

  1. cute!
    I'll be having a contest/giveaway soon. Hope you can enter.

    :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I will try inshallah!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details of the giveaway is ready! It is really simple. http://muslimahbloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm checking it out!

    ~Miss Nine West

    ReplyDelete